Year-end tax planning isn’t an easy task to undertake. There are various factors that present themselves as challenges during the process, whether you’re taking on individual year-end planning, or adjusting your tax planning to accommodate a life event. 2016 has been a year of significant rule changes involving the IRS, as well as changes introduced through tax legislation.
We’ve created a how-to guide for 2016 Year-End Tax Planning as you begin your tax planning. This report includes explanations on tax rate changes and legislation from 2016, and key strategy tips to help make your year-end tax planning easier. Here are some highlights of the 2016 Year-End Tax Planning report:
- Many Tax Law Changes Effective 2016
- Working with Permanent/ Sunsetting “Extenders”
- Impact of Life’s Changes on Planning
- Business Expensing Opportunities
- Exceptions To Normal Timing Rules
- Affordable Care Act Strategies
- Reacting To New Administration/Congress
Should you have any questions on the report or you own tax planning, contact us today.